Purple Mask for faux-blonde hair
The powerful combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower soothes hair, protecting it from daily oxidation and polution particles. This non-staining hair mask can be used once a week, or as often as needed to neutralize brassy tones and keep your blonde hair luminous & cool.
Directions For Use:
Apply on washed and towel-dried hair. Massage onto lengths and ends. Leave-in for 5 minutes for light neutralization or longer (up to 10 minutes) for stronger neutralization. Add water, emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
- Neutralizes brassy & yellow undertones
- Ultra-nourishing formula
- Illuminate cool blondes for even brightness
- Restores shine and softness
A unique combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Edelweiss flower and powerful Ultra Violet neutralizing pigments:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fiber.
- Ultra Violet neutralizers are highly concentrated pigments that act immediately on the fiber to neutralize and remove brassy & yellow undertones, revealing a radiant natural shine.
Full List Of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water – Cetearyl Alcohol – Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil – Dipalmitoylethyl -Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate – Cetyl Esters – Cetrimonium Chloride – Citric Acid – Sodium Benzoate – Sodium Hydroxide – Caprylyl Glycol – Salicylic Acid – Ci 60730 / Acid Violet 43 – Limonene – Glycerin – Sodium Hyaluronate – Tocopherol – Ci 45100 / Acid Red 52 – Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf Extract – Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract / Mallow Flower Extract – Potassium Sorbate – Parfum / Fragrance