Milky Gel for faux-blonde hair
It intensively restores sensitized hair, nourishing the fiber. The combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower instantly smoothes, strengthens and softens sensitized lightened hair while providing deep nutrition. Ideal for all tones of faux-blonde hair, Cicaflash restores the hair fiber, preventing breakage and erosion. Hair is soft and moisturized while remaining lightweight and luminous.
Directions For Use:
Apply a hazelnut sized amount on washed and towel-dried hair. Massage through mid-lengths and ends, avoiding roots to ensure lightweight volume. Leave in for 2 to 3 minutes. Emulsify and rinse thoroughly.
- Combined with Bain Ultra Violet leaves hair 16X more resistant to breakage
- Leaves hair 92% more hydrated when used with Bain Lumiere
- Leaves hair 8X visibly shinier when used with Bain Lumiere
- Facilitates detangling from roots to ends
- Deeply moisturizes without weight
A unique combination of potent Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fiber.
Full List Of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water – Cetearyl Alcohol – Amodimethicone – Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate – Isopropyl Myristate – Behentrimonium Chloride – Phenoxyethanol – Trideceth-5 – Isopropyl Alcohol – Trideceth-6 – Glycerin – Peg-150 Distearate – Caprylyl Glycol – Trideceth-10 – Limonene – Cetrimonium Chloride – Citric Acid – Sodium Hyaluronate – Serine – Tocopherol – Acetic Acid – Ci 60730 / Ext. Violet 2 – Leontopodium Alpinum Flower / Leaf Extract – Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract / Mallow Flower Extract – Sodium Benzoate – Potassium Sorbate – Parfum / Fragrance