Illuminating Shampoo for faux-blonde hair
This Hyaluronic Acid infused shampoo is a lightweight formula ideal for lightened, bleached, gray or light faux-blonde hair. The gentle cleansing formula soothes and hydrates hair from root to tip, leaving a lightweight feel and iluminating blond tones. It detoxifies hair from pollution and removes dulling agents. Enriched with a potent combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss flower, the formula has high concentrations of antioxidants to prevent damage and protect fiber. Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates blonde hair, smoothing fiber for a uniform touch along hair strands. Hair is prepared to be treated, luminous with natural shine and nourished to the tip.
Directions For Use:
Wet hair then thoroughly remove excess water before applying a quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch onto 5 key zones of the hair. Add water and emulsify. Focus this first wash on the scalp using finger tips to massage the scalp and remove impurities. Rinse thoroughly. Apply a second quarter-sized amount of shampoo touch by touch and add water. The second lather will produce a more abundant foam which will help cleanse lengths all the way to the ends. Rinse thoroughly.
- Provides durable hydration and luminous shine
- Leaves hair 8x visibly shinier when used with Cicaflash
- Removes impurities & pollution particles
- Prevents pollution from redepositing on fiber
- Combined with Cicaflash, leaves hair 11X more resistant to breakage
- Combined with Cicaflash or Masque Ultra-violet, hair fibers are nourished up to 24 hours
- Provides immediate and 24H long-lasting shine
A unique combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Edelweiss flower and powerful Ultra Violet neutralizing pigments:
- Hyaluronic Acid fills and heals fiber wounds from within for a uniform, deeply nourished cuticle. This ultra concentrated acid strengthens hair, preventing future breakage.
- Edelweiss flower is rich in anti-oxidants to protect hair against daily damage. It also softens and calms sensitized hair fiber.
- Ultra Violet neutralizers are highly concentrated pigments that act immediately on the fiber to neutralize and remove brassy & yellow undertones, revealing a radiant natural shine.
Full List Of Ingredients:
Aqua / Water – Sodium Laureth Sulfate – Glycerin – Coco-Betaine – Sodium Chloride – Cocamide Mipa – Citric Acid – Sodium Benzoate – Sodium Hydroxide – Hexylene Glycol – Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride – Salicylic Acid – Limonene – Tocopherol – Leontopodium Alpinum Flower / Leaf Extract – Sodium Hyaluronate – Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract / Mallow Flower Extract – Potassium Sorbate – Parfum / Fragrance